Using CRM systems or CRM programs pull old customers comeback.vgenz
The old customers to change the services of other businesses. It does not mean that customers change forever. The transition to other services. It is caused by several factors. And one of the key factors is that the business does not manage the CRM system with good old customers. Which, if managed properly or a good CRM program, the business will be able to pull old customers. Come back as a business customer again But not as easy as customer care.
The CRM strategy for this group of customers is still in place. Do your best with current clients. And using current customers pull back old customers. Especially current customers that influence the old customer’s decision-making process. This can be done as follows:
- Create a campaign to communicate with old customers who switch to other services in the form of adding Value Added to customers (do not recommend pricing strategy to pull old customers).
- Communicate with old customers about changes. In business products and services, during the period when the old customers switched to goods and services. Other services To refrain from bad experiences with customers or cause customers to change their minds to other services.
- Bring the current customer experience to attract old customers back to the service.
- Divide into groups of lost customers “Customer value” (Customer Lifetime Value), prioritizing customers with high value first.
- Organize feedback system from customers effectively and reward incentives for employees who can resolve customer dissatisfaction.
- Keep up-to-date customer database.
Change of mind to other business services as a result of the trial of the new business services. CRM processes can be used to pull back old customers more easily than customers who switch to another service because of the reputation of the business or lack of confidence in using the service. editing And pull old customers back to use again. So businesses Must try to build and maintain their reputation well. It will be able to attract old customers back to use the service.