The Basics of CRM Management With Regularly Buying / Increase Buyingvgenz
Regularly Buying Or Increase Buying, It is the basic of CRM management, as long as the organization can retain its customers in the long run. It reduces the cost of minimizing downtime. The organization does not need to restart the process often. If customers are out of the way will cost and do not have the opportunity to make a profit. The profitability is partly due to Cross Selling and Up Selling.
- Cross Selling means continuous purchase.
- Up Selling means grow up.
Statistics for analysis, implementation, long-term customer relationships.
- The cost of acquiring new customers is six times the cost of retaining existing customers.
- Disgruntled customers in the products and services will tell 10 people about the dissatisfaction in products and services.
- 91% of customers who do not care for their complaints will not return. And buy from those organizations or discontinue as a customer with those organizations.
- There are 4% of customers who are not happy to complain back to the organization.
- More than 65% of clients do not return to their organizations. Most of the causes are from lack of caring. More than satisfied with the quality of the product.
Credit : mindphp